RSS Feed

4 things

I read my new story – “The Mothers” – at Sparks and it is now available to read here.

I am chuffed to have a story in the second issue of Fractured West. It’s a delicious publication – cute but with bite.
This is how gorgeous my short story case at Brighton Waterstone’s looks:
And this is what’s in my new “Brief Live’s – Unforgettable Words” case. (I prefer to call it Dead Brilliant but yeah, that’s probably bad taste.)
Advertisements

7 responses »

1. oooooooooo how cool is that? I'm in a sandwich with Adam and Jo and there's Susannah, and Nik, Tom – love it!! Thank you S. You are such a wonderful supporter of the short story – (bows and scrapes, and retreats backwards…)

2. Congrats, and congrats, Sara!And thanks so much for helping out with my little book. I appear to be in rather splendid company!N x

3. Just read The Mothers – loved it. As the one who drops my four year old at school there was a lot there that I recognised. Liked the tart flavour/tone of this one. Another top slice of prose.

4. That reminded me of one of the first stories of yours I came across – your unforgiving eye for the real de[t]a[i]l, and the scythe you write with. Brilliant. I thought it read like a poem, too.

5. Glad you like the case Vanessa and Nik.Dan, thank you very much. You're most kind.Rachel – Thank you, thank you, thank you. 🙂

6. I love your displays, VERY inspiring!

7. Wow – just seen this. Thanks so much, Sara. I'm chuffed to be among such company and that stand is lovely. It looks so grown up and for proper authors. I feel a little faint… 🙂