RSS Feed

Writer’s Market UK 2009

Writer’s Market commissioned me to write an article for their 2009 edition. (It was one of those exciting things I didn’t want to talk about in case I somehow jinxed it!) It has now been published and is available in all good bookshops ( Waterstones)

Writer’s Market UK 2009
It was quite weird to go to work and see a pile of these in our reference section and know that I’m in it!
Advertisements

6 responses »

1. Good for you! I see that my local branch has some stock (but only one bar, compared with your branch’s three bars). I was in there today; and I guess I’ll have to back tomorrow. I remember you saying that you had done some reviews for a newsletter – was that for your branch only?

2. Hi pierre. Yes, each branch does their own individual newsletter. I interviewed Vanessa Gebbie in our latest one. If you would like a copy I can post you one, but I warn you now, it is just a folded bit of paper, nothing fancy!

3. Hey, that’s great! How exciting… I doubt I will be able to get hold of a copy over here. What did you write about?

4. Congratulations – I’ll be picking up my copy – very exciting!

5. Gosh! I will have to get a copy. Nice one.

6. *Spam Warning*Sara, this is to thank you for registering your interest in (being plugged and spammed about) top secret good things about to be revealed soon. On friday, to be precise. x