RSS Feed

Twitter

I have been persuaded to sign up to Twitter, without having the first clue about it. I rather adore my facebook, and don’t know if it’s a bit like that, but less. Hmmm. Anyway, do any of you Twitter? Care to enlighten me?

Advertisements

7 responses »

1. What’s your username? I’m at http://twitter.com/orbific – hope to see you there!James

2. Thanks James, I am now one of your followers!I’m http://twitter.com/asaltedAre you on facebook as well? And, what do ou use Twitter for? (If that’s not too nosy!)

3. I get no work since I found Twitter. It's also where the vast majority of my blog traffic now comes from. I heart it deeply & spend most of my time laughing like a drain at the A Grade hysterical stuff people come out with.I am http://twitter.com/sniffyjenkinsCheers!

4. Hi Sara – just found your blog via Nik’s – see you’re reading Lorrie Moore’s stories at the moment, I’m such a big fan of hers. I also joined Twitter recently but can’t really see the point – like FB status updates without any of the other stuff – but other people I know think it’s wonderful. Maybe I’ll give it another try!

5. Hey Fiona, thanks for the message.Lorrie Moore is amazing isn’t she. I am a devoted fan. I heard her read last year at charlton, and was starstruck! And twitter = Facebook without! Still, I shall give it a go ( did they have to make it sound quite so stupid?) see you there perhaps?

6. I love Lorrie Moore, too. Just started following you on Twitter. Looking for you on Facebook!

7. Hah! We are already friends on Facebook!