1) I am saying “fecking Christmas” way too often.
2) Saturday (aka the busiest retail day of the year) the computer system at work was down. This meant that all enquiries had to be answered by the whirring of my own brain. It was rather amazing to see how much I did know, my mind must be utterly cluttered with titles and authors of books I haven’t read and have no clue about.
3) A customer poohed himself. He obviously was a man with some special needs, for which I have sympathy. The stench of his shit however was foul, and remained long after he left the shop. It set the tone for the day.
4) I was interview number 5 on Chris Killen’s blog.
5) I am reading DeLillo’s “White Noise” and getting on with it much better than the dreaded “Underworld.”
6) I am loving PathWords on facebook.